League: ITALY Serie A
Venezia vs Juventus Prediction: Juventus to win both halves
Venezia: Team info
- The newly promoted Venezia has a start to the season, and after 16 rounds, with only 15 points, it is on the 16th place in the ranking.
- The team coached by Paolo Zanetti has scored only 15 goals so far, being the second weakest team in terms of offense.
- Venice is going through a weak form and comes after 3 consecutive defeats, with Inter, Atalanta and Verona.
Venezia: Possible Team Lineup
Romero – Mazzocchi, Ampadu, Caldara, Haps – Busio, Vacca, Kiyine – Aramu, Henry, Johnsen
Juventus: Team info
- The team coached by Max Allegri is on an upward slope and reached 3 consecutive victories, the last being in the Champions League, 1-0 with Malmo, a success that brought them the first place in the group, ahead of Atletico Madrid.
- After 16 stages, the “bianconeri” climbed to 5th place, with 27 points, being no less than 11 lengths behind the leader of AC Milan.
- Morata & co. have won the last 5 direct duels with Venice, and a new success is rewarded with a odds of 1.37.
- Ramsey, Chiesa, Danilo, Kulusevski and McKennie will be missing for the duel with Venice, as they have medical problems.
Juventus: Possible Team Lineup
Szczesny – Cuadrado, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro – Bentancur, Locatelli – Bernardeschi, Dybala, Rabiot – Morata
Venezia vs Juventus Prediction
Max Allegri’s team needs continuity and I expect to get the 4th consecutive victory, especially since Venezia is a modest opponent, in a very weak form. My recommendation is the “2 break / 2 final” forecast
From the PariMatch betting offer, my recommendation is the “2 break / 2 final” forecast!
Venezia vs Juventus Predictions: First-half
|GAME CORNERS – 1st/2nd HALF−|
|HT Game Corners (Average)||3.4||5.0||4.2|
|HT Team Corners (Average)||1.0||1.9||N/A|
|Under 5 HT Game Corners||71%||50%||61%|
|2+ HT Game Corners||86%||88%||87%|
|3+ HT Game Corners||86%||88%||87%|
|4+ HT Game Corners||43%||50%||46%|
|5+ HT Game Corners||29%||50%||39%|
Udinese vs AC Milan Predictions: Full-time
|Over 0.5 Game Goals||100%||100%||100%|
|Over 1.5 Game Goals||86%||88%||87%|
|Over 2.5 Game Goals||57%||50%||54%|
|Over 3.5 Game Goals||29%||25%||27%|
|Either 2 or 3 Game Goals||57%||63%||60%|
|A Goal In Both Halves||71%||88%||79%|
|Both Teams To Score||71%||63%||67%|
These statistics and predictions are based on at least 8 past games.
- open a percentage to odds converter
- find the market you think has high enough chance for your needs (like 60%-70%-80%)
- convert the percentage to odds (70% => 1.43)
- find a bookie that is offering a significantly better odd (like 1.50-1.55)
- use a proper staking method: at least flat stakes
This football database of statistics and predictions is tracking tens of thousands of events every year. Every data you get here will highly increase your chance of winning.
Check my detailed review of this football statistics database.
After subscribing you will get access to their betting strategy which:
- has made them 18 thousands of Pounds sterling profits in 8 months
- based on 4000 bets
- it’s based on statistics from their site
- proved with a complete history in an excel file – matches + stakes)
Or you can try them right now for free!
Finding the best prediction and the right tipster to follow is not a simple task. But Tipstrr is offering a platform for the best individual tipsters who are predictable and trustworthy.
These tipsters are motivated to offer quality predictions because this is their only way to get subscribers and keep them returning!
If you are following the ones with the longest betting history with good profits, you can’t make a big mistake.
Open your free account now!