Finding a sports betting analytics software that can offer stats and betting analysis tips is the best way to support long-term profitability. I’ve been sports betting since 2013 and used over 10 different betting software during this time.
The right sports betting analysis software can help you spot overpriced markets, and wrong betting lines, and also can offer accurate predictions based on historical data.
In this guide, I share my experiences with the 5 best free & paid sports betting analytics software and site, along with my top 3 choices.
- Sports betting analytics software & sites
- Sports betting analytics software explained
- Using betting analytics software, tool example
- Conclusion on sports betting analytics software and tools
Sports betting analytics software & sites
1. OddsJam – odds analytics tool
Best sports betting analytics site in the USA & Canada
OddsJam is an excellent example of how important betting analysis software can be. Until 2021 sports bettors from the US & Canada did not have a betting analytics software that can support this many strategies.
Advantages of OddsJam:
Arbitrage software: a betting odds analysis software that scans bookmakers and displays sure betting opportunities (odds discrepancies between bookmakers that offer a guaranteed profit if you cover each outcome on a market)
Positive EV betting: betting analysis tool that can define the true probability of an outcome and displays odds that are overpriced and can offer long term profits
Low-holds: betting analytics software that spots bookmakers and markets with a low-profit margin. It is used by matched bettors or bonus hunters for completing bonus offer requirements without the risk of losing the initial deposit or the bonus itself
7-day free trial: for each betting analytics tool
Downsides of OddsJam:
Each betting strategy requires some level of learning and a little bit of practice to avoid mistakes (they offer a full guide on how to succeed with their software)
$9/day – In-play arbitrage bets – in-play betting opportunities are blurred; you can unlock them for $9 for a day
$64 $99 (with Promo code: SSB) – Surebets – Monthly
$129 $199 (with Promo code: SSB) – Surebets & Value bets – Monthly
Need more info? Check my OddsJam Review.
2. OddsBoom – odds analysis software
OddsBoom is a less complex sports betting odds analytics software. They are more affordable compared to OddsJam. Their analysis tools are focusing on odds comparison between bookmakers.
The majority of the US and Canadian bookmakers are covered by OddsBoom.
Advantages of OddsBoom:
- Sports betting analysis software that finds the bookmakers with the highest odds for each market
- Beat the bookies by always betting on the highest odds (many times they are also overpriced)
- Increase profits by odds analysis and spotting wrong lines
- Arbitrage betting software for covering both outcomes with a guaranteed profit
- Bonus cruncher: betting odds analysis tool for matched bettors
- Affordable tool
Downsides of OddsBoom:
- Slightly slower scanning speed compared to OddsJam
$5 / 1 day
$15 / 1 month – Plus membership
$150 / 1 year – save 2 months’ worth of subscription
You can also check my detailed OddsBoom Review
3. StatisticSports – football analytics software
StatisticSports is one of the most advanced sports betting analytics software for football. They have a large database of historical football statistics which is updated with new information about tens of thousands of football events each year.
Their football betting analysis software is capable of using this data and predicting the real possibility of an outcome.
This soccer betting analytics tool has many services that can support different types of strategies.
Advantages of StatisticSports:
- Football betting analytics tools for better decision making
- More accurate predictions and tips based on analysis
- Backtesting opportunity – a football analytics tool that can test the profitability of your strategy
- Affordable tool, for professional tipsters the lowest price for a quality analysis tool
- In-play notifications based on your filters (dangerous attack, corners, etc.)
- Requires a little bit of practice to figure out each of their tools (but you will get a guide for their services)
7-day free trial!
17.0 € / month – Lite
37.0 € / 1 month – Deluxe
77.0 € / 1 month – Platinum
4. PlayThePercentage– football analytics tool
PlayThePercentage is a less complex but still very useful analytics software for football betting. This sports betting analysis tool is capable of calculating and displaying predictions in a percentage format.
These sports betting analytics are based on tens of thousands of football events each year and a database.
Bettors and tipsters can benefit from these betting analysis tips by getting a fairly accurate picture of the statistical chance of an outcome.
Advantages of PlayThePercentage:
- Football predictions, tips based on analysis of historical data
- They offer a betting strategy that generated over 20k Euros, based on betting data analytics
- You can join a telegram group for predictions for this strategy
- It supports tipsters and bettors with betting analytics displayed in percentage and betting line format
- Will increase your success rate and ROI
Downsides of PlayThePercentage:
- You need to have some experience in betting to spot betting opportunities and confirm it with this analytics tool
Pro Level price for a month: £9.99
Elite Level price for a month: £14.99
You can check my review of this football statistics software for strategies and other tips.
Sports betting analytics software explained
There are many types of betting analytics tools on the market. The biggest difference between these represents their way of approaching sports betting.
Some analysis tools were developed for helping decision-making by offering better info on accurate odds, and outcomes before the event start.
Other services can analyze your betting history to improve your future results. Each betting analytics software has its role in increasing your betting performance.
I always placed a bigger emphasis on betting tools that can help me spot overpriced markets and wrong betting lines.
Using betting analytics software, tool example
#1. Spotting overpriced markets
Sports betting analysis software and tools that can find outcomes with wrong odds will give you the best edge to beat the bookmakers.
Each betting outcome has a real probability of an outcome based on statistics and fresh info about teams/players. If you can find higher odds, you will have a higher payout for the same outcome.
With arbitrage betting, you can cover both outcomes on these opportunities and make a guaranteed profit. Positive expected value betting, on the other hand, is based on placing bets on these wrong odds and expecting a long-term profit after several hundreds of bets (the most profitable strategy, based on my many years of experience).
#2. Statistical betting analytics software
They will give you a good estimation of a fairly accurate statistical chance for an outcome. This information needs a supplementary experience from your side.
Statistical analysis will give you an excellent starting point and a betting analytics software like StatisticSports will offer feedback on how viable your strategy is.
Conclusion on sports betting analytics software and tools
Betting analytics software such as OddsJam is capable of displaying overpriced markets and betting opportunities that offer an edge against bookies. Football analysis software and tools like StatisticSports can test your strategy based on historical data from hundreds of thousands of football matches.
Analytics in sports betting can be used to spot overpriced markets, wrong betting lines, or betting opportunities with a great value. Many analytics software is focusing on offering this information.
StatisticSports and services that can process sports data correctly are the best sports betting analytics sites. Other analytics sites and software mentioned are also capable of offering fairly accurate predictions.