League: England Premier League
Southampton vs Manchester City Prediction: Both teams to score
Southampton: Team form, news and statistics
- Southampton (12th place, 24 points, 25-33 goal difference) has good morale ahead of Saturday’s game, even if it meets the detached leader of the championship.
- In the tour, the team of the Austrian Ralph Hasenhuttl managed a surprising 0-0 in Manchester, being one of the two teams that have so far obtained the draw against Guardiola’s team.
- The last results were satisfactory, but the “saints” still remain a second-tier team in the Premier League.
- They have GG in the last 6 games, in which they scored 12-10: 2-2 away with Crystal Palace, 3-2 away with West Ham, 1-1 at home with Tottenham in the league, 1-1 away and qualifying for penalty shootouts with Swansea in the English Cup, 4-1 at home to Brentford, 1-3 away with Wolverhampton in the league.
- The hosts will miss Theo Walcott and Elyounoussi (both Covid), Livramento and Smallbone (injured), as well as Djenepo (at the Africa Cup of Nations). Goalkeeper McCarthy, who is already missing 8 games, is uncertain.
Manchester City: Team form, news and statistics
- Manchester City (1st place, 56 points, 54-13 goal difference) is again about to kill the championship ahead of time.
- Halfway through the race, Guardiola’s side are 11 points ahead of the next ranked team and a colossal series of 12 consecutive Premier League victories – a time in which they have scored 34 times.
- In the 11 away matches played so far, Manchester City has 9 wins, one draw and one defeat, with a goal difference of 22-7.
- However, sometimes the “citizens” also receive goals – probably because the team already feels that it can beat anyone without even clinging defensively.
- Last 5 games: 6-3 at home to Leicester, 1-0 away to Brentford, 2-1 away to Arsenal in the league, 4-1 away to Swindon in the English Cup, 1-0 at home to Chelsea in the league.
- In this match, Manchester City comes without Zincenko and Palmer (injured), but also without Mahrez (at the Africa Cup of Nations).
|defense||Bednarek, Lyanco, Salisu|
|midfielders||Walker-Peters, Diallo, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Perraud|
|defense||Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo|
|midfielders||De Bruyne, Rodri, B. Silva|
|Forwards||Jesus, Foden, Sterling|
Southampton vs Manchester City Pont: Both teams score
- Manchester City is an infernal football machine and will probably win the match. But Southampton have lately managed to score goals in the match.
- GGs have been recorded in the last 6 consecutive games, in which the overall goal average is 12-10.
- Although Guardiola’s team breaks everything, they happen to receive goals. They have won at least one in 3 of the last 5 games. I will bet on this game on GG – odds 1.9.
Finding the best prediction and the right tipster to follow is not a simple task. But Tipstrr is offering a platform for the best individual football tipsters who are predictable and trustworthy. Check my Detailed Tipstrr Review
These tipsters are motivated to offer quality predictions because this is their only way to get subscribers and keep them returning!
If you are following the ones with the longest betting history with good profits, you can’t make a big mistake.
Open your free account now!