League: Mubadala World Tennis Championship
Jabeur to win
Bonus: 100% up to 100€
Ons Jabeur vs Belinda Bencic Prediction: Jabeur to win
Ons Jabeur info
- Here is a friendly tour, Ons being invited for the last hundred meters after Emma Răducanu retired, having the new coronavirus.
- Thus, Jabeur is the first Arab woman to participate in this already traditional tour in December.
- She said she was very happy and proud to be able to play here, so I think she will be motivated. In addition, the public will normally be on his side.
- In 2021 he has the semifinals in Charleston, the final in Charleston 2, the title in Birmingham, the quarterfinals at Wimbledon, the quarterfinals in Montreal, the final in Chicago and the semifinals in Indian Wells.
Finding the best prediction and the right tipster to follow is not a simple task. But Tipstrr is offering a platform for the best individual tipsters who are predictable and trustworthy.
These tipsters are motivated to offer quality predictions because this is their only way to get subscribers and keep them returning!
If you are following the ones with the longest betting history with good profits, you can’t make a big mistake.
Belinda Bencic info
- Recently, she has a quarterfinal in Chicago, where she was unlucky again with an injury and was forced to retire.
- Fortunately, that condition was not a serious one.
- Bencic took part in the Billie Jean King Cup in November, playing well, passing Kerber, Krejcikova and Tomljanovic.
- In the final, she was defeated by Samsonova, a failure that may have affected her.
- In addition, Bencic had a shorter one-month vacation.
- In 2021 he has the final in Adelaide, the quarterfinals in Madrid, the final in Berlin, the title at the Olympic Games, the quarterfinals in Cincinnati, the quarterfinals at the US Open, the quarterfinals in Luxembourg, the quarterfinals in Ostrava and the quarterfinals in Chicago.
Ons Jabeur vs Belinda Bencic Prediction
- Ons Jabeur was invited here for the last hundred meters, after Emma Răducanu contracted the new coronavirus.
- It is a great honor for Jabeur to play in this tournament, being the first Arab tennis player to participate here, declaring that she is very happy because of this decision.
- Thus, I believe that she will be motivated. In addition, the public will be on his side. Belinda Bencic is a great talent, winning the gold medal at the Olympics this year.
- Bencic reached the final with his country at the Bille Jean King Cup, where he lost the match with Samsonova.
- Here is a demonstration tour, so it remains to be seen her motivation, or level of physical training. I thus consider Jabeur to be the favorite.
From the PariMatch betting offer, I chose Jabeur to win.
Open your free account now!