League: ENGLAND Championship
Nottingham Forest vs Huddersfield Town Prediction:
Nottingham: Team info, news and statistics
- Forest started the championship badly with Chris Hughton on the bench, and after the first seven stages they had only one point.
- In the ninth round, the team had a new coach, Steve Cooper, and things took an unexpected turn. Since Hughton’s dismissal until Sunday, Nottingham have lost once more, 0-4 to Fulham, with 9 wins and 6 draws.
- But over the weekend, in the final round, he lost again, 0-2 to Middlesborough.
- It should be noted that in the defense of Cooper’s team, many of the starters were absent from the trip from Boro.
- Djed Spence was unable to play because he was on loan from Middlesborough and had no right to play, but will return with Huddersfield, Jordi Osei-Tutu and Alex Mighten injured and will be sidelined for another two months, and Ryan Yates was recovered too late, he will return to the starting team on Thursday.
- With 34 points after 24 stages, the hosts of Thursday’s confrontation occupy the 9th place, being two points behind Huddersfield, occupying the last playoff position.
Huddersfield: Team info, news and stats
- The guests are on the 6th place, with 36 points and a ranking line of 10-6-8, goal difference 31-29. At the moment they are coming after a series of four unbeaten matches, a period in which they managed two draws and two victories.
- The statistics show that Huddersfield have scored and conceded in each of the last five stages.
- Away, in 12 games they kept their goal intact only twice, but they scored in four of the previous five games.
- The morale is high in the guest camp after the two spectacular victories in the last two rounds, 3-2 at Bristol City and 3-2 at home, with Blackpool, on Boxing Day.
|defense||Worrall, Figueiredo, McKenna|
|midfielders||Spence, Yates, Garner, Colback|
|Forwards||Zinckernagel, Grabban, Johnson|
|defense||Pearson, Sarr, Colwill|
|midfielders||Thomas, High, O’Brien, Toffolo|
|Forwards||Koroma, Ward, Sinani|
Nottingham vs Huddersfield Prediction: 2-4 goals
- The odds for 1 soloist dropped a lot before the game, from 2.30 to 2.00. However, my bet is on the goal range in the match, 2-4, a variant that has a 1.60 odds at Superbet.
- I think it will be scored, but probably, given the generous odds for a successful guest goal, 1.55, the score will not increase.
- In the current edition, Nottingham have scored more than two goals at home once.
From the PariMatch betting offer, I chose 2-4 goals to be scored.
Finding the best prediction and the right tipster to follow is not a simple task. But Tipstrr is offering a platform for the best individual tipsters who are predictable and trustworthy.
These tipsters are motivated to offer quality predictions because this is their only way to get subscribers and keep them returning!
If you are following the ones with the longest betting history with good profits, you can’t make a big mistake.
Open your free account now!