Matched betting in the UK is one of the most secure betting strategies that also has the most extended history. Tens, if not hundreds of thousands of bettors, have already earned a healthy and sometimes even massive and guaranteed profit with it.
Picking the right matched betting software in the UK might seem a challenging task. But the reality shows that the available sites offer very similar services with a similar price tag. This is true if you look at them by checking the whole picture in the long run.
This article will present the best matched betting software – paid and free oddsmatcher software for UK bettors.
Best Oddsmatcher – matched betting software in the UK
1. OddsMonkey – best paid & free oddsmatcher – matched betting software in the UK?
Choosing OddsMonkey as your leading matched betting software won’t cause you any disappointments. They offer high-quality matched betting opportunities backed up with professional and well-functioning customer service.
This is all that a matched bettor can need, in addition to a low monthly fee. They include every tool that a matched bettor from the UK can look after.
OddsMonkey Properties Summary
Bookmakers Scanned: more than 90
Free matched betting software:
- 100% free for unlimited time
- Step-by-step matched betting tutorial for your first four bonuses, worth £63
- Free OddsMatcher software: unlimited access to matched betting opportunities between Betfred, Coral, Skybet, Smarkets, William Hill
Premium Plan: £19.99/month
Free OddsMatcher software:
- access to matched bets for 90+ bookies; 100+ tutorials; access to Daily Offer Calendar (new bonuses)
- 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
- Dutching tool (arbitrage betting)
- 37 tools for all experience levels
- 60+ weekly reload offers
- Access to an active Community of helpful matched bettors
The user interface of OddsMonkey is built up so that even beginners will easily navigate it.
Need more info? Check my in-depth OddsMonkey Review.
2. Profit Accumulator – Top or second-best oddsmatcher software in the UK?
Profit Accumulator has been the most significant competitor of Oddsmonkey for many years. Both of them are offering a high-quality matched bet finder for UK bettors.
Based on my experience Oddsmonkey might be a slightly better pick compared to Profit Accumulator, but from the point of view of popularity, it is tough to define which is the better.
These two top services offer similar tools with a similar price tag on them.
Profit Accumulator Properties Summary
Bookmakers Scanned: 100+ bookmakers scanned, which might seem a fair difference between these two. But in reality, the additional bookies don’t hold too much value.
Free matched betting tool – oddsmatcher software:
- 100% free for unlimited time
- Step-by-step matched betting tutorial for your first two bonus offers, worth £40
- Free OddsMatching software: unlimited free access to their matched betting tools, including Coral, Betfred, and Smarkets
Platinum Membership: £24.99/month
- 100+ bookmaker bonuses
- Video tutorials that ensure understanding every essential aspect of their matched betting software
- New bonus offers are uploaded every day
- Full forum access
- Full access to all the software
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Based on my research and experience, it seems Profits Accumulator is possibly the most well-known and trusted matched betting service among UK bettors.
Their onboarding system perfectly supports beginners by explaining the entire procedure of matched betting.
Pros of Profit Accumulator
- Reliable OddsMatcher tool even in the long-run
- Scan 100+ betting sites and bonus offers
- Beginner-friendly tutorials
- Constantly refreshed bonus database
- The largest matched betting community
- Fairly fast scanner OddsMatcher
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Cons of Profit Accumulator
- Can’t be used for sustainable sure betting
Check my Profit Accumulator Review for more details.
3. Profit Maximizer – a good alternative for matched betting in the UK?
Profit Maximiser is among the pioneers of the matched betting site in the UK. They launched their services back in 2013, and they are trying to offer something different from competitors by focusing more on casino bonus matched betting.
They also include simple matched betting software. But the possibility of making profits on casino offers makes them a good option for many bettors.
Making profits from casino offers is not a myth, but it is pretty different from matched betting on sports. You will have to accept that matched betting on casino offers is not offering you the same risk-free income.
Free matched betting tools for Uk bettors:
- It’s not 100% free like their other competitors. They require you to pay £1 for two weeks
- If you want to have 100% access to their tools, you need to pay £116.40 for a yearly subscription fee
Which is the best free Oddsmatcher tool/software?
Both ProfitAccumulator and Oddsmonkey offer an excellent free Oddsmatcher tool. But Oddsmonkey is offering two additional bookmakers (Skybet and WilliamHill) in their free trial version which makes them a better choice for starting out.
When you start using the odds matcher tools on daily basis with a paid subscription, Profit Accumulator seems to be a better choice. I experience no big difference between this two software, so I would advise you to try both of them and stick with the one you like the most.
- OddsMonkey is offering a cheaper odds matcher software for matched betting, but they also have the disadvantage of covering fewer bookmakers.
- Profit Accumulator on the other hand displays matched bets from over 100+ betting sites in their OddsMatching tool only for £24.99/month
Best OddsMatchers: Profit Accumulator vs OddsMonkey
|Odds Matching Software||Yes||Yes|
|Link||Click here||Click here|
How does matched betting work in the UK?
The following few steps are needed to start matched betting in the UK:
- You need a starting capital of at least around £50 – £100 (the more you have the faster you can grow your capital)
- Open an account at one of the matched betting software with a free Oddsmatcher tool
- Follow the simple steps from their guides and learn how to place your first bets
- Opt-in to a premium plan to get access to bonuses from each bookmaker
- Start matched betting on small bonus offers that are easy to complete (such as free bets without strict rollover conditions)
- Don’t use a VPN unless it’s necessary
Automated matched betting software UK
It’s not fully automated, but they both have an in-built system that redirects you to the suitable sports event at exchanges. These automated tools will drastically reduce the time you need to spend with matched betting.
The matched will be opened automatically, so your only task is to place the bets with the right stakes from the matched betting calculator.
Which is the best free matched betting site & software in the UK?
I have opened an account with every one of these software and tested their tools. Taking advantage of the free version of a matched betting site is the best option for finding out if you can easily use them.
- The first two sites are industry-leading matched betting software in the UK. Both have many years of experience behind them.
- Both OddsMonkey and Profit Accumulator have a user-friendly interface and an acceptable refresh rate of matched betting opportunities.
- If we are looking only at the free version of these matched bet finders, the possibilities at OddsMonkey are superior.
- You have access to more bookies in their OddsMatcher tool, which results in more profits after finishing your tasks.
What is an OddsMatcher?
An OddsMatcher is an algorithm offered by each relevant matched betting software in the UK including OddsMonkey and Profit Accumulator as well.
The odds matcher is the most basic tool of bonus hunters and matched bettors for finding overpriced odds efficiently and fast.
These tools are capable of comparing odds between bookies and displaying betting markets where the matched bettors can cover each outcome with the smallest or non-existing loss.
The Oddsmatcher tools are used to find these betting opportunities and complete the roll-over requirements for bonus offers.
Is no-risk matched betting legal in the UK?
No-risk matched betting is 100% legal in the UK if bettors are using bookmakers with a legal license. Hundreds of betting sites are operating legally in the UK and they offer different types of bonus offers as well.
Matched betting is not welcomed by the bookmaker because of the simple fact that it will guarantee profits for bettors. The majority of bookmakers from the UK will limit betting accounts for matched betting as soon as they flag an account.
But matched betting is a legal betting technique in every country where sports betting itself is allowed.
Why is the best Oddsmatcher – matched betting software for UK bettors?
Matched betting can be profitable in other countries, too, even with only 20-30 bookmakers available. The following bonus offers only at this number of bookies is not a big challenge.
- But bettors in the UK have access to way more than a hundred bookmakers.
- Following this many, each day is almost impossible. Without a proper matched betting site, you will miss even hundreds of Pounds worth of bonus offers.
- They are saving you a lot of time not only with monitoring every offer and bookmaker but with their OddsMatching/Matcher tool, and you can find matched betting opportunities too.
I think the fact that they are monitoring every bookie is worth the monthly subscription fee.
The other helpful part of these sites is their guides and the active community. These will help you learn even faster and gain more in the long run.
Is matched betting in the UK possible with OddsJam?
OddsJam became very popular in this smart betting industry due to its active marketing campaigns and intense Youtube presence.
OddsJam is not the best tool in the UK for matched betting. They are covering many betting sites and have great software as well.
Here are the reasons why OddsJam is not ideal for matched betting in the UK:
- Expensive compared to services such as Profit Accumulator
- Covers only a few betting sites from Europe (focuses on the US market)
- Their matched betting tool (Low-hold) is not the main service
Matched betting is legal in every country where bookmakers have a legal license to operate. Matched betting in the UK is the most simple and legal strategy that can generate hundreds of pounds each month.
No-risk matched betting in the UK is the easiest betting technique that is allowing smart bettors to take advantage of bookmaker bonuses. With matched betting, you can withdraw them without risking your initial deposit or the bonus itself.
In the UK many hundreds of bookmakers have a legal license. Following every bookmaker bonus manually is hard and time-consuming. Many bookmaker scanner software is offering matched betting services. For as cheap as 20 Pounds you can get every bookmaker monitored and you also can get matched betting opportunities for UK bookmakers.
There are many matched betting services and sites for UK bookmakers. But only two of them are the most famous and industry-leading.
An OddsMatcher is the central, most important tool of each matched betting software. It is capable of comparing odds between betting sites and displaying each significant odds discrepancy. An OddsMatcher by comparing odds between bookies and exchanges can display matched betting opportunities for bonus hunters.
An OddsMatcher can be used for matched betting and the following steps are essential for successfully taking advantage of it:
1. Finding bookies with relevant bonus offers
2. Using the OddsMatcher filters to show betting opportunities for only these betting sites
3. Use the matched betting calculator for figuring out the right stakes
4. Place the bets on both outcomes at the odds and stakes recommended by the OddsMatcher