Arbitrage & matched betting are the most secure betting strategies. The easiest way to practice these techniques is by finding free sure bets with the free or premium version of an arbitrage betting software.
In this guide, I share my experiences with the 8+ best free & paid arbitrage finders, along with my top 3 choices. (Article Updated: 16.11.2022)
RebelBetting is the best pre-match premium arb finder software for bettors from the EU & UK. And also a great alternative for US bettors.
- EU Bookies: 60+
- US bookies: 13+
- Sports: 10+
14-day free trial!
OddsJam is the most advanced arbitrage betting software for sure betting in the USA and Canada.
- 36+ US bookies
7-day free trial!
BetBurger is one of the top sure bet software worldwide that includes 200+ bookies & scans many important US bookies including BetMGM, Betonline, etc
- EU Bookies: 200+
- US Bookies: 15
Many bettors need the best premium arbitrage betting software without any kind of limitations. With the paid version, you can find more arbs for higher returns.
I have used over 10 arbitrage betting software in the past 8 years. You can check my in-depth analysis and comparison table by clicking here.
Are you from the USA or Canada? The best sure bet finders for you are:
- List of best free arbitrage betting software & sure bets finder
- Best Arbitrage bet Finders by country
- Free arbitrage betting software Reviews
- 1. OddsJam Review
- 2. RebelBetting review – best free arbitrage bet finder trial!
- 3. BetBurger review – Arbitrage betting software for professionals
- 4. Surebet.com review – Arbitrage betting software – Pre-match
- 5. OddStorm – arbitrage betting finder
- 6. ArbMate
- 7. BetWasp
- 8. OddsBoom Review
- 9. BetOnValue review
- Best sure bets finder software ranked
- What are these arbitrage bets on sports?
- What are these free arbitrage bet finders or sure betting software?
- Arbitrage betting software: free vs premium subscription
- Conclusion: Best arbitrage betting software
List of best free arbitrage betting software & sure bets finder
My top choice for the best free arbitrage betting service is RebelBetting for European, Asian and African bookies as well. They are a great, beginner-friendly pre-match sure bet finder! With their 2 weeks free trial, you can earn enough for a higher, pro subscription plan.
For bettors from the USA and Canada OddsJam is my top choice with their 7-day free trial for all of their services.
Summary of best free & paid arbitrage betting software
Premium arbitrage betting software for US & Canadian bettors
- Bookies: 56+
- Sports: 7+
- Pre-match: Yes
- Live: Yes
- Price: $199
- Full access to each tool
- Sure bets + value bets
- Free: 7 days
14-days free trial
- Bookies: 60+
- US bookies: 13+
- Sports: 10+
- Pre-match: Yes
- Live: No
- Price: €89/€179
- Free: 2 weeks
- 100% access
Cheap paid version + great Free version
Recommended for EU & Africa
- Bookies: 189
- Sports: 37+
- Pre-match: Yes
- Live: No
- Price: €9/€26
- Free: Up to 1% on arbs
- 100% Free value bets
Premium arbitrage betting software
- Bookies: 80+ 230 clone
- Sports: 36+
- Pre-match: Yes
- Live: Yes
- Price: €129/€229
- Free: Unlimited Access
- 60 sec delay
- Profit up to 1%
Not free but very cheap arbitrage betting software
- Bookies: 49
- Sports: 12
- Pre-match: Yes
- Live: Yes
- Price/month: €18.99
2nd fastest arbitrage betting software
- Bookies: 60+
- Sports: football
- Pre-match: Yes
- Live: Yes
- Price: €19+3-8€/bookie
If you are looking for more details about 5 premium services without limitations you should check my following article by clicking the button below.
Advantages: you can place way more bets -> higher arbs -> more profits
|Nr. of Arbs||4.5/5|
|Interface||Web – 4.8/5|
|Free value bets||Yes|
|Nr. of Arbs||4.7/5|
|Interface||Web – 4.8/5|
|Bookies||80 + 260 Clones|
|Free value bets||Up to 2%|
|Nr. of Arbs||4.7/5|
|Interface||Web/App – 4.7/5|
|Free value bets||14 days trial|
|Nr. of Arbs||4.4/5|
|Interface||Web – 4.4/5|
|Free value bets||Unlimited Free|
It is important to mention that during the past years, I have used all of these arb finder services with their free version and the paying subscription plans as well.
My experience is that if you want to take advantage of the free version of these tools, you will need to combine more of them to achieve a somewhat valuable result.
If you need a faster scanner or a bigger return on sure bets, you will need to pay for their premium version.
Best Arbitrage bet Finders by country
In the table below, you can find my recommendation for each price range for some countries. Choosing the cheapest software is not always the best decision, and I highlighted the ones I think will offer the best service for that level in that specific country.
|South Africa||BreakingBet or|
|Other countries||BreakingBet or|
- Surebet.com Review
- Breakingbet Review
- ArbMate Review
- OddsJam Review
- RebelBetting Review
- OddStorm Review
Free arbitrage betting software Reviews
1. OddsJam Review
OddsJam is the most comprehensive arbitrage betting software in the US. They are offering the most complex and well-developed arb & value betting services besides many other calculators and tools for US bookies.
Benefits of OddsJam
Drawback of OddsJam
They are offering a 7-day free trial, and you can try their:
- sure bet scanner
- value bet finder
- highest odds on each main betting market
- matched betting tool
- different types of betting calculators
OddsJam changed its subscription plan and is offering a single plan for pre-match which includes access to their sure bets finder, value soft, low hold finder, and many other calculators and tools.
By covering most US bookies in their services, they are the top pick if you need access to most of them.
Check my detailed OddsJam Review to find out more about each of their tools for smart betting.
For many specific cases, there are better sure bet finders. For example, if you need access to only 6-8 of the biggest US bookies, BetBurger or RebelBetting might be a better solution.
2. RebelBetting review – best free arbitrage bet finder trial!
Benefits of RebelBetting
Drawbacks of RebelBetting
Features & Tutorial video:
Based on my experience, RebelBetting is the best alternative to BetBurger if you are searching a free or premium arbitrage software.
One of its biggest advantages is that the odds are displayed without any delay.
This is giving you a big advantage over the other free arb software.
Check their calculator to see how much profit you can make based on your initial investment and some other factors.
- Arbs are displayed instantly: it means that paying subscribers don’t have any advantage over you in the matter of seeing new sure betting opportunities.
If you are using a scanner with delay, the other bettors will place the bets faster and the odds are more likely to drop when you just start calculating the stakes.
- RebelBetting is offering a free trial of 14 days for their sure bet service. At the moment this is the only arbitrage betting service that offers a free trial for this long period.
- You have the chance to test the full potential of their services for free. I think your main focus should not be making significant profits from these arbs but to find out if this service can satisfy your needs in the long run or not.
For matched betting, the free version of RebelBetting is one of the best solutions. It is covering 60+ bookmakers which should be more than enough.
- From the list of sure bet finders mentioned in this article, RebelBetting is the only arbitrage betting software that has a downloadable app version. Most of us are used to web app-style scanners, but this service is offering a windows application as well (however, they advise using the web app soft).
The user interface of RebelBetting
If you are thinking about opting in for a paying version, the cheapest option is the Sure betting Starter plan for 89 euros. For a monthly subscription for their Pro version, you have to pay 179 euros.
- The free arb scanner has the same user interface. It includes an arb calculator to markets and cross markets on football which will help you in placing bets faster.
- If you get comfortable with their sure bet version, I would advise you to start using their value betting software as well.
In my experience, if you invest a little bit of effort and time of yours into understanding how their value bet tool works, the possible profits will exceed the ones you could achieve by arbing with approximately 50-60%.
And it is worth mentioning, that if you can prove that you are not in profit after a month, you will get a free month in addition.
In my RebelBetting Review, you can find all the additional info and update I will have about them.
3. BetBurger review – Arbitrage betting software for professionals
I’ve used BetBurger for many years, so I have a lot of experience with them, below you can find some of them:
- For the pre-match, their free scanner has a delay of 60 seconds, which I think is not crucial but still not the best if you want a free tool only. You will miss most of the sure bets.
- I have to mention their live betting arbitrage scanner with a free version for arbs with a profit limit of up to 1%. It also has a 15 min delay, which makes the free version almost worthless for successful in-play betting.
- No arbitrage opportunity will stay up 15 minutes in live betting.
- Their free pre-match service is showing arbs up to 1% profit, which is higher than at RebelBetting.
- The biggest advantage of BetBurger is the amount of betting sites they scan: 88 bookmakers.
- But in the account setting, you can select 205 additional clone sites of these bookmakers.
- For many of us, this option is a big help, because not everyone knows that a certain bookmaker is using the same odds provider as some more known bookmakers.
- Sports betting API for developing automated arbing software
- The number of sports scanned by BetBurger is insane. Even with the free version, you can have access to 41 sports.
- If you are a fan of esports or some smaller sports, this could be your best solution for a free scanner service.
- If you are using certain bookmakers, you can have the option to click on the odds at BetBurger and you will be redirected to that bookmaker.
The match with the arbitrage opportunity will be opened as well. At some bookmakers, even the bet slip will be opened. The free version is including an arb calculator too, which can be used for every new sure bet opportunity within a click.
In the free arbitrage scanner version of BetBurger if you are clicking on odds, on the right side of the screen it will open every arb for that event. There you will find a sure bet calculator for that specific event and markets with stakes and odds already inserted.
I think BetBurger and Rebelbetting are the top services at the moment. Because of this, I have made a comparison with them. You can check my BetBurger vs RebelBetting article.
Paid version BetBurger
BetBurger is definitely not the cheapest sure bet finder, but I know from my experience that it is worth all of the money you spend on a subscription.
If you are not sure about how suitable it is for your betting strategies or bookies, you can apply for a one-day or one-week subscription. Both of these are an excellent possibility to get some experience in using their service and test them while risking only a smaller amount as a subscription fee.
One of their big advantages is that you can freeze your account for longer periods. If you are not able to continue arbitrage betting for some days or even weeks, your subscription is not lost.
You can freeze it for that period and when you return by clicking on the button unfreeze can continue betting and using their services again.
For a more detailed description, I would advise taking a look at my BetBurger Review.
Proof of being a customer of BetBurger for many years:
4. Surebet.com review – Arbitrage betting software – Pre-match
This treasure was the first arbitrage service I used. I’m still using their sure bet calculator because of the easy way of opening it and introducing every data needed.
In my experience, their paid version is showing accurate arbs, and on the other hand, their monthly subscription is very accessible even for beginner bettors. Right now, you can opt-in for even 25.90 euros for a month.
Features and tutorial video:
CONS of surebet.com
CONS of surebet.com
- Their free service can be used in the browser and it is showing arbitrage opportunities up to a profit of 1%.
- It is important to mention that they are offering a Value bet service for free, without limitations (It’s not known for how long it will be available for free, but I would not wait too much for opening a free account).
- The delay on these arbs in the free version is less than 60 seconds, and in my experience, the displayed arbs are very accurate.
- Surebet is scanning 86 bookmakers and many of their clone bookies (same odds different bookies), so in total, they are covering over 180 bookmakers!
- They are scanning 60 different types of sports, which is more than enough for every smart bettor: even football 5×5, esports like League of Legends, Warcraft, Dota
- From my point of view, these stats are hard to beat. Surebet.com is accessible, accurate, and fast enough to put your trust in them!
- €8.9 – 1 week
- €25.9 – 1 month
- €69.9 – 3 months
- €179.9 – 1 year
Need more info? Check my Surebet.com Review!
5. OddStorm – arbitrage betting finder
OddStorm is the fastest arbitrage finder service at the moment. They are focusing on football as the best premium sure bet finder for pre-match and in-play as well.
Features and tutorial (video)
Benefits of OddStorm
Drawbacks of OddStorm
Main features summary:
VIP (without redirecting tool)
7€ / 1 day; 50€ / 1 week; 155€ / 1 month;
9€ / 1 day; 63€ / 1 week; 195€ / 1 month;
VIP Plus (with redirection tool)
250€ / 1 month & 245€ / 1 month recurring
290€ / 1 month & 285€ / 1 month recurring
OddStorm is definitely not a cheap arbitrage betting software. But if you are looking for the fastest sure bet finder and you are focusing only on football, this is the top pick.
The faster you can find an arb, the more chance you have for placing each leg of your bet without facing relevant odds dropping.
Do you need a more in-depth review of OddStorm? Check my OddStorm review.
ArbMate is an excellent and surprisingly fast arbitrage betting site. I’ve used some of their tools and filters for a few months. If you are looking for a cheaper sure bet finder but with a relatively premium arb scanner, they might be an excellent pick.
Their subscription plans and pricing is different from the competitors, which might be a good point for users who want to use only a few bookies for their activity.
Sports Scanned: at the moment they are scanning only football and Esports. But implementing basketball and tennis is also their mid-term goal.
Markets Covered: 14 different markets and combining them (cross-market arbs)
- €19/month that includes: Pre-match + In-play arbs, Bet365, Bwin, Pinnacle
- need to purchase additional bookmakers you need with 3-12 euros/bookie
This type of pricing helps users/sure bettors who are not willing/can’t use 10+ bookies at the same time. You will get a similar sure bet software like the ones with higher price tags but with the option of paying only a fraction of their prices.
Benefits of ArbMate
Drawback of ArbMate
I like this arbitrage betting site because:
- ArbMate has the second-fastest arbitrage betting site for football
- User-friendly subscription plan
- Focusing only on football
- Redirecting you to the bookie and opening the bet slip with one click
- They offer an in-play scanner, which was my main priority when looking for a similar tool
Check my ArbMate Review for more info.
BetWasp is a side product of Betburger. They have launched this software in 2021 as a semi-automated arbitrage and value betting tool.
After selecting a betting opportunity and clicking on the bet button, the software is opening the bet slip and inserts the stake to bet automatically.
They are offering free access to their tools with up to a maximum profit of 1 or 2% depending on the strategy you choose.
Check my BetWasp Review!
8. OddsBoom Review
OddsBoom was acquired by OddsJam in 2022 so the information below is no longer valid. By this step, OddsJam became the biggest odds comparison tool, arbitrage, and value betting software.
Check my following articles for alternatives and more info:
OddsBoom is the cheapest arbitrage bet finder for bettors from the US. They are offering a free version of their services.
This limited sure bet scanner is displaying arbs and matched betting opportunities with lower profit percentages.
Benefits of OddsBoom
Drawback of OddsBoom
$5 / 1 day
$15 / 1 month – Plus membership
$150 / 1 year – save 2 months’ worth of subscription
OddsBoom is offering many important tools for profitable sports and arbitrage betting in the USA:
- arb finder
- matched betting software
- highest odds on each market on the main sports events
Visit my OddsJam Review and find out more about their new platform!
9. BetOnValue review
- Their free service is showing sure bets up to 1% profit on them.
- Sadly the delay here is 20 minutes which is making this service almost completely useless on the free version.
- In the free arb scanner, they are displaying arbs from 23 bookmakers. This number in the paying version is way higher.
I think the free version of BetOnValue is just a good marketing strategy to show the real possibilities in the paying version. They are covering 32 sports, which is more than enough for most of the arbitrage bettors.
Best sure bets finder software ranked
- In-play sure betting
- Most bookies scanned (from all around the world)
- Has 1-day and 1-week subscription
- Best filters that can help spot weak lines at bookies
- US & Canadian bettors (focusing on US bookies)
- Getting access to many tools with one subscription
- Fastest developing sure bets finder
- Has the most guides for beginners
- European bettors (also excellent for US bookies)
- Beginner-friendly subscription plan
- Fast developing company
- Excellent sure bet finder and calculator interface
4. Breaking Bet
- African bettors
- A decent in-play sure bet scanner
- Accessible subscription plans
- A growing number of scanned bookies
- Beginners with smaller starting capital
- African and EU bettors with smaller starting capital
- Pre-match sure bet finder with a simple interface
- Scanning 220+ bookies
- Free value bet finder software
- Affordable pre-match and live football sure betting
- Scanning many bookies from Africa and Europe
- Having a redirection tool for bookies
- Excellent 2nd fastest sure bet calculator
- Fastest sure bets finder (proved: video in my review article)
- Focusing only on football pre-match and in-play sure bets
- Complex cross-market filters
- Spotting weak betting lines on football
- Semi-automated sure betting
- Redirection tool for bookies
- The option for betting through a proxy server
- Insanely fast sure bet scanner
- Pre-match sure bets with small returns
- Supporting matched betting activities
- Introductions to smart betting
- Free trial with video guides
- Sure bets with a small return
- Cheap subscription plans
- Beginner-friendly for learning sure betting and matched betting
- Gives access to a big community
What are these arbitrage bets on sports?
Bookmakers are trying to offer the most accurate odds for every outcome in sports. But a lot of the time they are missing some crucial information about teams, players, or an event when the match is live.
These mistakes will lead them to offer odds on some outcomes that are not accurate. Meanwhile they are giving these wrong odds, the other bookies are not missing to act fast and they change the odds.
In this situation, if you as a smart bettor are taking this overpriced outcome, you will have the chance to cover the other outcome at another bookmaker on a right odd.
If you are calculating the stakes well, no matter which outcome wins, you will end up in a profit. This kind of betting technique is called arbitrage betting.
Arbitrage betting in the UK is the easiest and most profitable strategy that can generate 100 percent winning bets. With over 150 bookmakers you can make thousands in a single month.
Learn more in my arbitrage betting guide.
What are these free arbitrage bet finders or sure betting software?
These sites are offering services to scan a lot of bookmakers. They also scan almost every sport and a lot of markets.
Then they are comparing the odds between bookmakers and check if any arbitrage bets have been found. These no risk bets are the surest ways for winning in football.
The biggest advantage of these arbitrage scanners is that they can compare a lot of bookmakers in less than a second.
The volume and the speed of a sure bet scanner are not comparable to manual arb searching.
These arbitrage bet finders are the best tools for a smart bettor against bookmakers. You can select the bookmakers you want to use, and they will display almost every arbitrage opportunity.
The easiest way of completing bookmaker bonus rollover requirements is by using arbitrage betting software. Your starting capital and experience can influence how much you can make arbitrage betting but both can be developed.
Value betting on the other hand is a little bit more advanced usage of these scanner services.
Arbitrage betting software: free vs premium subscription
1. Maximum profit % on arbs
The free version of the arbitrage scanners is displaying only arbs with a profit of a maximum of 1%. Some scanners have pushed this limit even lower.
Arbitrage opportunities above these profit limits are not displayed.
I think that if your main activity is matched betting, the free version of arbitrage scanners is more than enough for you.
Your main goal is to get arbitrage opportunities with a 0% profit margin or even a little bit lower.
Premium or paying versions of these scanner services don’t have any limitation in maximum profit margin.
2. Delaying to display arbitrage bets
With a free version of an arbitrage scanner, you will experience significant delays. The only exception is Rebelbetting, which is displaying every opportunity as fast as in the paying version.
Most free arbitrage betting services have at least a 60 seconds delay on bets.
Some scanners have a 15 or even 20 minutes delay on displaying arbs. In pre-match betting or matched betting, a 60 seconds delay is not crucial, most bookmakers are not acting fast enough.
- So, these free scanners can be used for both smart betting strategies.
- On the other hand, a delay of 20 minutes is forcing you to pay for the premium version.
The most possible way of catching an arbitrage betting opportunity with this delay is by searching only for ones with a profit margin close to 0%.
The premium subscription of every sure bet scanning service will offer you arbitrage possibilities displayed instantly.
The goal of these websites is to offer arbs fast and correctly. So, if you are paying for the service, you won’t experience any delay.
3. The number of bookmakers scanned
Most of the free versions of these scanner services are offered to show the arbs with the same bookmakers as in the paying version.
Their goal is to show you that they are capable of scanning those bookies.
An exception under this is BetOnValue, which made available only 23 bookmakers in the free version of their sports betting algorithms software.
4. Markets and sports scanned
The arbitrage scanners that I will analyze don’t make a difference between the free and paid version in showing markets or sports types.
On the other hand, not all of them are scanning the same number of sports or markets.
Free arbitrage betting software: My short betting story
Kindly notice that for better sure bets with higher returns and several times more profits, opting in for a premium subscription plan is recommended and almost inevitable.
Back in 2013 when I started learning about smart betting strategies the first two techniques to make guaranteed money from betting were arbitrage betting and matched betting.
If you are in the same situation as I was back then, you probably are thinking about the high prices of the sure bet scanning services.
Back then I tried to find arbitrage bets manually, and I was lucky enough because in 2013 you still had good chances for that.
However, after 1 or 2 weeks of struggling, I realized that the money I can make this way is not worth that much time staying in front of the computer.
I already heard about sure bet scanning services, but in the beginning, I wanted to do it by myself.
I didn’t have the money to pay for good service but I wanted to make the process faster and more profitable.
My best hope was in free arbitrage betting sites and in the end, they were the key to my success in smart betting.
You can also check my article about betting analytics websites.
Conclusion: Best arbitrage betting software
No matter if you are looking for free arbitrage betting software or you are willing to pay for their premium version, you will have to choose between the same arbitrage software.
- What is arbitrage betting? – Wikipedia
- How to calculate an arbitrage bet? – Smarkets
- Arbitrage Calculator – Pinnacle
These arbitrage bet finders display odds discrepancies between bookmakers in real-time. They can scan almost every sport type and event by covering the most important betting markets and display each sure betting opportunity between your filtered bookies.
The scanning speed, the number of bookmakers scanned and the markets are the main difference between a paying and free arbitrage betting software subscription plan. Opting in for a paid plan will allow you to make significantly more profits even in a shorter period.
After trying each arbitrage bet finder, based on my experience, RebelBetting has the best free arb finder, followed by surebet.com, BetBurger, and OddsJam.
BetBurger and RebelBetting are one of the best sure bet finders. But many of these sure bet software from the list are strong competitors because of their quality services.