League: England Premier League
Felix Auger Aliassime vs Daniil Medvedev Prediction: Under 18.5 break balls
Aliassime: Form, news and statistics
- Felix Auger Aliassime is a 21-year-old Canadian, ranked 9th ATP.
- And Aliassime is already a star of the men’s circuit, an athlete who is very young but already a strong presence in the top 10. I expect him to stay there for many years, with increasingly clear prospects that even the number will reach 1 world.
- At the moment Felix is not at that point, although he is visibly evolving from one season to another.
- He has been in the public eye since he was a child, having been in the spotlight since he was 15, and I believe that he has so far confirmed these expectations.
- Felix doesn’t have an ATP title, losing absolutely every final played, but the fact that he gets to the finals so easily is a plus.
- He recently won the ATP Cup with his national team, which can give him a lot of confidence.
– 6-4 0-6 3-6 6-3 6-4 with Ruusuvuori (90th place ATP), winning 68% balls with the first service, 53% with the second, offering 11 break points (6 saved)
– 7- 6 6-7 7-6 7-6 with Fokina (50th place ATP), winning 72% balls with the first service, 53% with the second, offering 9 break balls (7 saved)
– 6-4 6-1 6- 1 with Evans (24th place ATP), winning 91% balls with the first serve, 57% with the second, offering 3 break points (all saved)
– 2-6 7-6 6-2 7-6 with Cilic (27th place) ATP), winning 86% balls with the first service, 58% with the second, offering 2 break balls
Daniil Medvedev: Form, news and statistics
- Daniil Medvedev is a 25-year-old Russian, ranked 2nd in the ATP.
- And Medvedev is the big favorite for the title, as he is unlikely to prevail here. Daniil was the favorite even before Djokovic’s deportation, being currently the best hardcore player in the world.
- And without the world number one, it seems that it no longer has a competitor at the same level.
- Medvedev already has a grand slam in his record, winning the US Open in the fall after a clearly dominated final, 3-0 in sets with Nole.
- Now, it would be natural to follow the 2nd major title, showing a complex, complete game, without too many cracks.
- In addition, mentally he can dominate any opponent, although in the eighth he showed some problems of concentration and management of negative emotions.
– 6-1 6-4 7-6 with Laaksonen (91st place ATP), winning 79% balls with the first serve, 58% with the second, offering 5 break points (4 saved)
– 7-6 6-4 4- 6 6-2 with Nick Kyrgios (115th place ATP), winning 85% of the ball with the first serve, 50% with the second, offering 9 break points (7 saved)
– 6-4 6-4 6-2 with the Zandschulp 57 ATP), winning 82% of the ball with the first serve, 52% with the second, offering 3 break points (all saved)
– 6-2 7-6 6-7 7-5 with Maxime Cressy (70th place ATP), winning 85% balls with first service, 63% with second, offering 1 break ball (saved)
Felix Auger Aliassime vs Daniil Medvedev Predicion: Under 18.5 break points
- Felix Auger-Aliassime played better and better here, although in the first rounds he was modest. He gave up two sets with Ruusuvuri, set with Fokina, generally struggling terribly. However, in recent days he has raised his standard and served very well.
- With Evans he offered only 3 break points, and with Cilic, 2. Obviously, he will now face the best hardcore player in the world. And two weeks ago, in the direct match, he had no chance, losing 0-6 in the second set.
- There he gave up 7 break points and had 0 on the opponent’s service. Daniil Medvedev is the big favorite for the title. Here, however, he did not play so well, giving up the set with Nick Kyrgios and Maxime Cressy.
- The service went well, offering 5 break points with Laaksonen, 9 with Nick Kyrgios, 3 with Zandschulp and 1 with Maxime Cressy. Given the importance of the match, both will focus on their own service. So I think we’ll see under 18.5 break points
Finding the best prediction and the right tipster to follow is not a simple task. But Tipstrr is offering a platform for the best individual football tipsters who are predictable and trustworthy. Check my Detailed Tipstrr Review
These tipsters are motivated to offer quality predictions because this is their only way to get subscribers and keep them returning!
If you are following the ones with the longest betting history with good profits, you can’t make a big mistake.
Open your free account now!