League: ENGLAND Premier League
Eric Bailly and Victor Lindelof will play in front of David de Gea, which is not good news for Manchester United fans.
All the pressure is on Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes, but in the face of a force like Chelsea, I don’t think they can do too much.
Thomas Tuchel knows how to place his team well on the field and it is no coincidence that he suffered only one defeat in the Premier League. In the last five official matches, he has conceded only one goal, from Burnley.
The Londoners are in shape, they have high morale, and in these conditions, they have all the chances to win.
The following statistics and predictions are based on at least 6 past games.
- open a percentage to odds converter
- find the market you think has high enough chance for your needs (like 60%-70%-80%)
- convert the percentage to odds (70% => 1.43)
- find a bookie that is offering a significantly better odd (like 1.50-1.55)
- use a proper staking method: at least flat stakes
Statistics and Predictions First-half
Statistics and Predictions Full-time
Kindly notice that my main activity is not based on giving predictions, so I’m not a professional at all.
However, this football database of statistics and predictions is tracking tens of thousands of events every year. Every data you get here will highly increase your chance of winning.
Check my detailed review of this football statistics database.
After subscribing you will get access to their betting strategy which:
- has made them18 thousands of Pound sterling profits in 8 months
- based on 4000 bets
- it’s based on statistics from their site
- proved with a complete history in an excel file – matches + stakes)
Or you can try them right now for free!
Finding the best prediction and the right tipster to follow is not a simple task. But Tipstrr is offering a platform for the best bettors who are predictable and trustworthy.
If you are following the ones with the longest betting history in tennis (or any sports) with a decent ROI, you can’t make a big mistake.