League: England – Premier League
Tottenham has done well against Burnley in recent years, and Kane has consistently scored a decisive pass. Burnley has two defenders absent, and that should matter, especially against a goal scorer like Harry Kane.
Conte will motivate his players well after the failure of the Conference League and is the kind of coach who takes advantage of failures.
Burnley has only one victory this season and can fall into the trap set by Conte and can be hit on the contrary. I go on a guest success, at an excellent odds offered by Superbet betting.
The following statistics and predictions are based on at least 6 past games.
- open a percentage to odds converter
- find the market you think has high enough chance for your needs (like 60%-70%-80%)
- convert the percentage to odds (70% => 1.43)
- find a bookie that is offering a significantly better odd (like 1.50-1.55)
- use a proper staking method: at least flat stakes
Statistics and Predictions First-half
Statistics and Predictions Full-time
Kindly notice that my main activity is not based on giving predictions, so I’m not a professional at all.
However, this football database of statistics and predictions is tracking tens of thousands of events every year. Every data you get here will highly increase your chance of winning.
Check my detailed review of this football statistics database.
After subscribing you will get access to their betting strategy which:
- has made them18 thousands of Pound sterling profits in 8 months
- based on 4000 bets
- it’s based on statistics from their site
- proved with a complete history in an excel file – matches + stakes)
Or you can try them right now for free!
Finding the best prediction and the right tipster to follow is not a simple task. But Tipstrr is offering a platform for the best bettors who are predictable and trustworthy.
If you are following the ones with the longest betting history in tennis (or any sports) with a decent ROI, you can’t make a big mistake.