BetWasp is an arbitrage betting and value betting tool with some automation included focusing entirely on US and Canadian betting sites.
14-day free trial!
Arbitrage betting and value betting are getting harder and harder.
These days the fastest bettors are making the most money.
If you are able to take advantage of arbitrage & value bets before the majority of bettors, you have the high ground.
BetWasp offers the perfect service for bettors from the US or Canada. By scanning 41+ betting sites from these countries and offering odds comparison services with a redirection tool (you click on the odds inside their tool and it opens the right bookies/sports event) they became the most potent in-play betting odds scanner for US and Canadian players. They also have the most affordable in-play and pre-match fees as well.
Pros of BetWasp
- 41+ bookies scanned from the US and Canada
- Arbitrage and value betting services included in the same pricing plan
- Free up to 1% profit on sure bets and 2% on value bets
- Cheapest In-play bookie scanner for these bookies by far
- Advanced filtering options to exclude unwanted betting opportunities
- Fastest odds scanner service for these bookies both for pre-match and live
- Redirection tool for openting the desired match with one click
- Each significant sport is scanned
- The ability to freeze your subscription plan when not using it
- Competent developer team that solves issues pretty fast
- The ability to freeze your subscription plan when not using it
- 7 days subscription plan available
Cons of BetWasp
- Might require some time to figure out how to set up filters correctly (you can find my guide below)
- Some bookies still need to be implemented
The new tool developed by BetBurger is introducing a new level and style of Arbitrage and Value betting.
This semi-automated arbitrage betting software is capable of placing sure bets only with minimal human input.
In summary: BetWasp is the most professional, high-end arbitrage and value betting tool focused on US and Canadian betting sites.
When Betwasp displays a betting opportunity, you will have to do the following steps:
- Select the betting opportunity by clicking on it
- Check the stakes calculated by the tool (you can insert your desired stakes)
- Click BET and BetWasp will redirect you to the Bookie and open the sports event for you
It’s important to mention that you will have to find the market and insert the stakes yourself then click Place bet.
I’m constantly researching about similar services and right now BetWasp is the closest working semi-automated tool available for the public.
They are focused on bookies available in the USA and Canada by covering the 41 most essential ones.
Automated arbitrage betting
Arbitrage betting is a very profitable strategy but it has many downsides too.
Time-consuming is the biggest issue with sure betting.
You need to stay in the form of a PC for long hours almost every day.
An automated arbitrage betting software that is working properly can help you replace human input with betting algorithms.
The downside of these automated betting bots is that they are hard to find, and in most cases are not for sale.
Most arbing bots are developed by programmers who are also bettors.
As you can see in the screenshot below, the user interface of the arbitrage betting bot developed by BetBurger is almost identical to their main service.
Some arbitrage betting software like Betwasp is offering an alternative that can be purchased for a fairly low price.
At least compared to an arbing bot that would be developed by someone for thousands of euros.
What is BetWasp?
BetWasp was developed by BetBurger with the intention of placing arbs and value bets faster with the help of their semi-automated arbitrage betting bot/tool.
These are the most profitable and best methods to earn from sports betting if you are willing to take the time and learn.
The good news for beginner bettors is that they are easy to learn and they don’t require so much investment right at the start.
So back to Betwasp…
The intention behind developing this tool is to offer a new generation of betting software that is capable to fix and avoid basic human mistakes and weaknesses.
The most common issues of successful sure and value bettors are not being fast enough to catch odds before they could drop and making mistakes when calculating and inserting the stakes.
What is BetWasp really capable of?
BetWasp is scanning 41 bookmakers at the moment for arbitrage and value betting opportunities.
They are focusing on the US and Canadian market.
So, if you are looking for a tool for other countries, check their mother site: BetBurger Review.
This tool is capable of placing bets automatically with the need of minimal human input.
A semi-automated arbitrage betting tool can significantly increase the number of bets placed and also drastically decrease the errors of an average bettor.
Based on a not-so-long statistic the majority of bettors can place at least 30% more bets using this or similar self-made automated arbitrage betting bots.
Is Betwasp a completely automated arbitrage software?
No, it is not, and I think it should remain this way.
A fully automated arbing software or bot would place every bet that is included in your filters.
If you are not a complete beginner in arbitrage betting you probably know that even the best bookie scanners are making mistakes.
Many times they have a bug or error which is causing them to display arbitrage opportunities with completely wrong odds or markets.
I oftentimes see arbs with an odds of 1.85 for example while at the bookmaker the real odd is 1.63.
I’m not a developer so I can’t give answers to why these mistakes happen.
But if you are using a semi-automated arbitrage betting software like Betwasp, you can spot obvious mistakes and errors.
Only with minimal human input, you can reduce your losses from these error bets.
Is Betwasp the ideal betting software for a bookie?
This platform was developed by a company with many years of experience in this industry.
As a half-automated software, Betwasp is supporting betting strategies like arbitrage or value betting.
The profitability of a bettor with this technique highly depends on the speed and accuracy of using the right stakes.
So, I think Betwasp is a fairly good solution for those who are looking for automated arbitrage betting software.
Of course, it’s not completely automated, but it’s a big step from placing bets only manually even with an in-built arbitrage bet calculator.
How to use BetWasp?
- Make a free account on their website: click here
- Set up the filters: Arb’s percent (profit %), arb’s age (how long the betting opportunity is available for), Odds value (min and max odds)
- Select the betting sites you are using from the bookmaker list, then from your filters
- Filter the sports and markets you want to use and basically, you are good to go
- How? My account > Filters > Add Filter or Edit > Scroll down > Sports & Arb Types
How to set up your filters in BetWasp as a pro?
- Head over to My account > Bookmakers
- Select Prematch if you want to place bets before the event or Live if you are focusing in in-play betting
- Find the bookies you will use. If they are not the main bookie, but the secondary clone, click on it
- This way it will appear in your filters down the road
- Click save
Setting your filters up
- My account > Filters > select the desired sure bet/value bet timing
- Add a filter or Edit filter if you already have an existing one
- For arbitrage betting: arb’s percent should be below 6% to avoid instant betting account limitations
- Arb’s age: 2-3 min for pre-match and 2 sec at least for live, so you can exclude bets that will disappear right away
- From bookies you select only the ones you have funds at and you want to use
- You mark a betting site as required if you want to cover bets at the same bookie all the time while placing the first bookie at any of the selected ones.
- Select the popular sports at the beginning: soccer, tennis, and maybe hockey, baseball
- From arb types leave them as it is at the start and exclude some if you do not need them
How to bet with BetWasp?
After finishing with the settings for each individual filter (you can have more), you can start making money.
The interface is very similar to BetBurger, so it will be familiar if you already used them.
By clicking on a betting opportunity, a new tab will appear on the right side of your window.
There you can change the desired stakes for that betting opportunity.
After that you can hit BET and the tool will redirect you to the betting site + sports event.
Here you NEED to find the betting market and insert the stakes from the calculator for that outcome.
After hitting Place bet, you will need to repeat the process with the other betting site.
BetWasp Pricing: automated arbitrage betting
Having in mind that BetWasp is entirely focused on the US and Canadian markets, their subscription fees are fairly acceptable.
Down below you can see the tools and options you will get for a monthly subscription.
Being redirected to the right event will save you a lot of time.
It will also insanely boost the volume of the bets you can place, this price is more than acceptable.
If you find these prices too high at the start, you can opt-in for their weekly subscription plan instead.
Bookmakers Scanned at BetWasp
At the moment they are scanning only the following 41 bookies from the USA and Canada.
If you are using these and you were satisfied with the performance of BetBurger then BetWasp is the next step to profits.
How to develop automated arbitrage or value betting software/bot?
The majority of software developers who have little knowledge about the above-mentioned strategies and try to make an automated betting bot will fail.
It’s not because they are bad at coding.
Developing a bot that is capable of placing bets and generating long-term profits without the risk of destroying your betting capital with bugs requires fast and accurate betting data.
Many bettors try to scrape betting sites then compare those and finally place the bets.
For this, you need a well-written bulletproof code.
The majority of developers will fail in writing automated arbitrage betting software.
It is because of the simple fact that it needs months of coding to get it to a level that can offer a sustainable performance.
BetBurger opened the doors and offered major help for automated arbitrage or value betting developers by giving access to their API.
Of course, it’s not cheap, but in the right hands, it can be the difference between months of struggling or days of intense coding in the right hands.
I also have a relevant article about sports betting API for US bookies.
Conclusion: BetWasp Review
BetWasp is one of the best and most accessible software for placing more arbitrage and value bets by automating the majority of the betting process.
They have lower subscription prices compared to their real competitors.
Plus with their redirection tool, you can place significantly more bets with BetWasp than with other services.
BetWasp is the first arbitrage betting bot available that was developed for a big audience. With the help of this software, arbitrage and value bettors now can place more sure bets by automating 90% of the tasks with this arbitrage betting bot.
With the help of the automated arbitrage betting bot called Betwasp, every bettor can have access to this kind of tool without needing to develop one for themselves. This service made it possible that bettors now can automate their arbitrage betting tasks.
There are many automated betting software that has proven the possibility of making money on sports betting with almost zero human input. Betwasp is very similar to these private services. But they are available to a big audience and offer automated betting software that supports two strategies: sure betting and value betting.
A sports betting arbitrage bot can help you exclude human errors such as miscalculating the stakes, choosing the wrong market, or being too slow. This tool can automate the mentioned steps and place your chosen bets based on a single click on their platform.