Arouca: Team form, news and statistics
- Arouca (12th place, 14 points, goal average 16-25) is a newly promoted team that has done well so far. Without the possession of Estoril, the team coached by Armando Evangelista currently keeps two points above the first relegation place in a competition in which, from the 9th place down, everyone trembles.
- Arouca is in a rather weak shape at the moment. Although he continues to score the game – he has done so in the last 6 stages in a row – he has not managed to win the last 3: 2-0 at home with Tondela, 1-1 away with Gil Vicente, 2-1 at home with Boavista, 1-2 away with Santa Clara, 1-4 at home with Vizela, 1-1 away with Portimonense.
- In addition to the poor results of recent weeks, Arouca is also facing a lot of problems. Pedro Moreira, Moses Yaw, Fernando Augusto and Jose Manuel Velazquez are all injured.
Braga: Team form, news and statistics
- Braga (4th place, 28 points, goal difference 24-16) has not been in good shape lately, the distance from the first 3 ranked increasing to the point where it is difficult to hope for a comeback.
- The team coached by Carlos Carvalhal has only one mission left, from now on, internally: to keep its 4th place, which goes in the Conference League, because it is also endangered at this moment.
- The last 5 games have been bad: 1-1 at home to Red Star Belgrade in the Europa League groups, 0-1 away to Porto in the league, 1-5 away to Boavista in the League Cup, 1-0 at home to Belenenses in the league, 0-1 away in the Portuguese Cup.
- The team goes to Arouca in unfavorable conditions. Two of the three attackers, Ricardo Horta and Chiquinho, went into solitary confinement after being tested positive for Covid. Carmo is injured, as is Sequeira.
Arouca possible lineup
|Possible Arouca’s team|
|defense||Thales, Bass, Fields, Lent|
|midfielders||L. Silva, Eboue, Kouassi|
|Forwards||Bukia, Nunes, Dabbagh|
Braga possible lineup
|Possible Braga team|
|defense||Oliveira, Rodrigues, Leite|
|midfielders||Couto, Al Musrati, A. Horta, Moura|
|Forwards||Piazon, A. Ruiz, Medeiros|
Arouca vs Braga Prediction: Both teams score
- It’s time for Braga to return to the trend of positive results after a bad period, during which he won in 5 matches.
- The occasion is good, because he meets a newly promoted woman who is not in great shape and sleeps in a relatively warm place.
- Braga has a great offensive force and has great chances to score. On the other hand, Arouca also scored well at home, where he has a goal difference of 10-12 in 7 games.
From the PariMatch betting offer, I chose I will bet on GG.
Finding the best prediction and the right tipster to follow is not a simple task. But Tipstrr is offering a platform for the best individual tipsters who are predictable and trustworthy.
These tipsters are motivated to offer quality predictions because this is their only way to get subscribers and keep them returning!
If you are following the ones with the longest betting history with good profits, you can’t make a big mistake.
Open your free account now!