ArbMate is offering a quality arbitrage betting service with accessible prices and extra helpful tools that every smart bettor should use.
I’ve been using similar betting software since 2013 and I was surprised about the quality their scanner is capable of after actively testing & using ArbMate for arbitrage betting.
ARBMATE REVIEW SUMMARY (+video below)
ArbMate is a perfect solution for arbitrage bettors who are betting only on football. It is important to mention: that they are planning to implement basketball and tennis scanning too. Their subscription plan is the most customer-friendly by helping you to choose only the bookies you need. You won’t have to pay for hundreds of them.
1€ – Pre-match & Live – 1 day
19€ – Pre-match & Live – 1 month
These plans include only the default bookmakers (Bet365, Bwin, Pinnacle). Every additional bookie costs between 3-12 €
The best arbitrage betting software might be different for everyone. The ones with high subscription prices are scanning many bookmakers, markets, and sports.
For their premium services, you need to pay hundreds of euros a month.
But what about bettors who are focusing their arbing activity around 1-2 sports and 4-5 bookmakers?
Well, for their needs, scanner services like ArbMate might be the perfect solution.
How does ArbMate work?
ArbMate released its tools back in 2018. Their basic strategy was to support sure bettors by offering an arbitrage scanner service.
The business model they offer is different from the majority of scanner services. In this article you can read a detailed review about ArbMate, so you can decide if it suits your needs or not.
How does ArbMate work?
- Scan/get betting odds
- Their algorithm compares odds for the same market between bookies
- They display each significant odds discrepancy that can offer a sure bet between two or three bookies
- You get a sure bet calculator for each betting opportunity to find out the right stakes
- Arbmate offers a redirection tool for many bookies: with one click they open the right bookie/match/market
At the moment, ArbMate displays sure betting opportunities only for football events. However, they are planning to scan Tennis and Basketball as well until the end of 2022.
This plan is welcomed by many sure bettors who are looking for a well-functioning pre-match and in-play scanner as well.
Football is the main sport for each sure bet finder (maybe except for the ones who focus on US markets). It’s not surprising that ArbMate focused only on this sport for so long.
The scanner includes more than 60 bookmakers and for some is included the scanning of Esports as well. Besides the base bookmakers, you can select mirror or clone bookies of these.
In most cases, clone bookies have the same odds and sometimes even a very similar design and user interface to the original bookies.
Bettors who find a good bookie at ArbMate with many sure bets and large mistakes might want to proceed with their betting activity after getting their account limited.
In this case, the clone bookie list offered by them is one of the fastest routes in not stopping.
Exchanges covered by ArbMate
Exchanges take an important place in almost every betting strategy based on mathematics.
Finding the weak lines of any bookmaker is harming their profitability. Getting your stakes limited for arbing or value betting is not a new thing.
Exchanges are offering the possibility to cover these bets without taking additional risks.
In the picture below you can see the possibility of setting up your default currency and commission rates on your exchange accounts. These tools can make sure betting with exchanges fast, optimal, and possible.
Arbmate Review: Prematch arbitrage scanner
Finding sure bets before the start of the event is the first step in learning this betting strategy. In most cases the odds are not dropping so fast, so you have the time to make calculations and place the bets.
The biggest disadvantage of placing bets only before the start is the high risk of getting limited by the bookmakers.
Bookies are using advanced algorithms to spot smart bettors.
By following some basic rules, you can delay these stake limitations. But if you want to keep your accounts alive, I suggest switching to In-play betting.
My experience with their Prematch service:
- The majority of arbs are displayed with accurate odds
- A lot of markets are scanned, including handicaps, over/under, and both teams to score, etc.
- The service is displaying a lot of opportunities (I was surprised by the amount)
- The scanning speed is fast enough to catch most of the arbs
Arbmate Review: Live arbitrage scanner
Arbitrage betting is one of the easiest strategies for a guaranteed profit. Practising it on events already in play requires a decent experience.
You need to act faster to catch a lot of arbs before they could drop and disappear.
To find the best live arb scanners you should check the following properties:
- Scanning speed
- How accurate are the odds
- Bookmakers scanned
- The number of arbs and markets
My Opinion about ArbMate live arb scanner:
- The scanning speed: any odds movement at the bookies is displayed surprisingly fast. After having checked their service with several bookmakers, after comparing it with several competitors I can say that it’s hard to beat the scanning speed of ArbMate
- If you are looking for a Live scanner for football: ArbMate is a top choice
- On the majority of arbs the odds were accurate. This does not mean they are not making mistakes. There is no arbitrage scanner without at least minor issues.
Cons of ArbMate in-play scanner:
- they still miss some sure bets that other more expensive competitors can display
Middles and Polish Middles
They are covering both Prematch and Live scanning for these strategies.
No matter which subscription plan you choose, you will have access to all of their services.
The scanning speed and the quality of displayed opportunities are the same as at arbs.
Review of Layout
The settings for your filters are placed at the top of the page. Every icon contains a group of filters.
These options are arranged in a logical way, so you can get used to them in a very short time.
The left column includes every arbitrage opportunity based on your filters.
If you click on one of them, it will appear on the right side of the page.
There you can see:
An arbitrage calculator is automatically filled with the odds and possible stakes. Down below you can notice several other tabs too.
You can check the odds at other bookies and also the odds history for your bet.
Why choose ArbMate over the other services?
One of the most important factors for being successful in arbitrage betting is speed.
A lot of people have developed programs or bots that can imitate human action.
A software like this calculates stakes and places bets automatically. Most of them don’t need human action.
Their biggest advantage is the speed they can offer.
By using one of these you have a chance to place bets before other bettors.
Do you have automated betting software?
Well, most of the bettors don’t have any chance to buy or get a betting bot.
For them, ArbMate is offering a sensational tool. They are calling it Odds Navigator, and it is a simple Google Chrome extension.
If you subscribe to their service, you can use this program for free.
What Odds Navigator is capable of?
If you select a sure bet, by clicking on the navigate button, it will open the bookmaker and the bet slip too.
And this is not all of it! This program will automatically enter the stake for you from the calculator.
If you change the amount, the navigator will automatically change it for you in the bet slip.
Your only task is to choose the right stake and click on “place bet”.
The best thing about this software is that it takes actions as a normal human would do.
So basically, the bookmaker can’t flag your account for using automated software.
In the following tutorial video, you can see the tool in action.
You can use this plugin on several computers or virtual machines connected to your ArbMate account.
You can find a more detailed description on their website. A tool like this will offer you a decent advantage over the bookmakers and other bettors too.
I have to mention that not every bookmaker is available for OddsNavigator. The ones with a green check icon beside them can be used.
If you are checking a lot of arbitrage and value betting services, you will notice a wide range of subscription prices.
Some of them are asking you to pay only 10 euros for a monthly subscription, but the quality of service will be on the same level.
A lot of scanners are asking for 150-200 euros, but most of their customers are not using every tool for that price.
For bettors who are focusing only on soccer betting, ArbMate might be one of the best services.
- Each subscription plan will include access to every service: Sure bets, Middle and Polish middle bets without any additional delay
- For this low price, you will have access to the default bookmakers
- They are some of the most popular and used ones, which almost every arbitrage and value bettor is using
- You can subscribe to one of the plans and after that, you can purchase additional bookies for your plan
- The default bookmakers are: Pinnacle (Pinnacle Sports Review), Bwin, Bet365
Down below you can see the prices for subscriptions.
For purchasing additional bookmakers, you have to pay between 3€ – 12€. The majority of them will cost you only 3€ or 4€ for a month.
I seriously think that their subscription plan is the most customer-friendly I have ever seen.
If you are using only 3-4 bookies in addition to the basic ones, you will have to pay only 9 – 15 euros in plus.
In addition, you have the possibility to swap active bookmakers.
If one of them is no longer needed for you, changing it to another (in the same price range) is an excellent option.
Facts about ArbMate
ArbMate is a sports arbitrage software that helps users find and place arbitrage bets, which are bets that guarantee a profit regardless of the outcome of an event. Here are some facts about ArbMate:
- ArbMate scans the market to identify arbitrage opportunities and displays the results in a list.
- It calculates the required stakes and potential profits for each arbitrage opportunity.
- ArbMate allows users to place bets on multiple bookmakers from a single platform.
- They include risk management features, such as stop-losses and alerts, to help users mitigate their risks and protect their profits.
- ArbMate is a paid service, with various subscription plans available.
- ArbMate is only available to users in certain countries, and may not be accessible to users in other locations.
- ArbMate is not a guarantee of success, and users should be aware of the risks involved in sports betting.
It is important for users of ArbMate to carefully consider the potential risks and downsides of sports arbitrage and use the software responsibly.
Arbmate Review – Conclusion
ArbMate is a perfect solution for arbitrage bettors who are betting only on football. Important to mention: in the future, they will scan basketball and tennis too.
Their subscription plan is helping you to choose only the bookies you need. You won’t have to pay for hundreds of them.
The odds are displayed in a beginner-friendly interface. You will have access to a lot of sure bets with fairly fast scanning and accurate odds.
Based on my experience their customer service is not the fastest one but they are helpful and friendly.
One of their biggest advantages is the Odds Navigator Chrome extension. With a tool like that, you can place significantly more sure bets.