About Sport Smart Betting
This website was created with the intention of helping sports bettors to learn about smart betting strategies like arbitrage, matched, and value betting.
Understanding these methods can make your betting activity an income source and not a waste of money.
About Sam – the owner of SportsSmartBetting
I started betting at the beginning of 2013. Like most of us, I tried to follow tipsters, I tried to analyze sports events myself. After a period of unsuccessful tries, I had to figure out that my knowledge is not enough for winning.
I started researching ways of making a guaranteed profit from sports betting. My first step was matched betting combined with arbitrage betting. For several years I continued this way of betting, but making money got harder and harder, and bookmakers got faster in catching arbitrage bettors.
This was the moment when I started learning about value betting. From then on my main activity is based on value betting and finding new strategies to make money from smart betting.
- Why you should trust the info you read on this site?
- Who this site is for?
- How do I test tools and strategies?
Why you should trust the info you read on this site?
Sports Smart Betting’s mission is to recommend betting strategies and services that really can offer value to the reader. Each year, I independently test and review betting strategies and software to help you find just what you need. My goal is to save you time and eliminate the risk of using services that are not useful, whether you’re looking for everyday betting techniques or betting tools for a specific task.
I won’t post a recommendation unless it has gone through my rigorous testing.
I earn money through various affiliate marketing programs. That means I may get paid commissions on products purchased through my links to software that support different types of betting strategies.
However, I recommend products based on my independent research, analysis, testing, and many years of experience with some of them. There’s no incentive for me to pick inferior products or to respond to pressure from software providers — in fact, it’s quite the opposite.
Who this site is for?
Recreational sports bettors, who want to use the best betting sites or take advantage of statistical tools and odds comparison services, will profit the most from the content of Sports Smart Betting.
How do I test tools and strategies?
Since 2013 I used many different types of betting services. I used many crypto betting sites, arbitrage betting software, value bet finders, football statistics software, oddsmatchers, and tipster services.
Some of them were the base of my strategies for many years, such as BetBurger or RebelBetting, while other services were used for some weeks or a few months as a part of my activity.
SportsSmartBetting as a company
Address: Romania, Jud. Cluj, Cluj-Napoca, Dorobantilor 72
Official Company Name: Kovacs Samuel PFA
Business Email: [email protected]
The way I test betting software and sites:
- Background checks based on other people’s opinions on forums
- User interface check: first impression, site speed and functionality
- Free user account capabilities
- Premium user account tools
- Reliability: how many times are the services down, how accurate is their data, and how fast do they provide betting opportunities
- Customer service
- Short product review videos that show the basic functionalities of each tool
- Each pro-contra point I found, experienced while using these services
- Arbitrage betting – my many years of experience and some basic descriptions from Wikipedia
- Value betting – personal experience and additional info from the following articles: 1., 2., 3.
- Football betting: 1., 2., 3.